See how Red with its "teeth" can eat a nut.
Every so often, every 2 or 3 days I give a nut to chew, and it is crazy ...
Its power consists of: milk (as far as I want ... but usually not) morning, noon and night ; All fruits available in season, all the vegetables available in season, sunflower seeds 2 tablespoons a day: morning, lunch and casual: a peanut, a nut, a nut, an almond ... and occasionally seeds for squirrels of various pet shop.
From 2 weeks I received the "primate chow" and the "horns of deer to pieces" by the U.S.. The primate chow biscuits are practically / dog food for monkeys ... that contain carbohydrates in a balanced manner and deer antlers to chew to get your teeth and take the kick. In principle the gnawing nostrano cuttlebone and disdained the pieces of horns for a few days but now gnawing at them also. The croquettes instead he likes and eats them willingly ... I know that's funny ... in monkeys and horns ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment