Friday, July 11, 2008

Best Commercial Offer An Example

I eat it ...




From now depleted and Red eats fruits. In this case, is feasting on the plate is removed from the cage and gnawed half apricot ... while Pimpa looks tasty ... do not know whether to eat the fruit or the squirrel!
Today for the first time began to play and play the fool with a plush doll inside the cage.
After lunch I took off and I placed on the branch of a medlar and a cherry because I want to get used to feel the nature in the legs and not the card of the bottom of the cage, but it is ... motionless with eyes that asked holding out his hand to trace sopra.Dalla hand then scale the arm as a trunk sin that I am not hairy and his nails are not fully set then get only the result to scratch and risk falling into a ball of fur! ... Maybe I'm exaggerating to wean him from me so small. What a laugh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment