Sunday, July 20, 2008

Taking Backresignation Letter





On July 18, Red has made the month in our house! In the meantime, has grown more and now we've moved to a dusted off my old aviary and adapted for the occasion. The free 2 or 3 times a day and explore the surrounding sniffing and running around like crazy. He began to struggle to recover when paw around.

Today has performed stunts on the cherry for the first time, placed on the lawn at the foot of the plant, began to climb and reached the top alone. I pulled him down for fear that I can pick up branch down and smashed to the ground! You never know because it was his first outing on the branches full of leaves.

Here are the photos of today but when I have time I add other



His new house that we keep in-house ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment