Without curls curls
Today I started to breathe! There 's been a lot better! Red when I leave home I go to work in the garden and the free morning, afternoon and evening for at least 20 min, 1 / 2 hour at a time. From today (4 weeks which is with us) runs and jumps like crazy and resume watching when it starts to become difficult to run around. Outside still a little afraid of the spaces open and does not leave much even if today was pushed into an area of \u200b\u200b4 m x4 exploring all ... including hiding in flower vases, shutters and wooden crate. He began to eat the first shelled sunflower seeds (but not always take them when he finds them) and depleted of all fruit available, leaving only the peel. The day after tomorrow the photos load of 1 month with us.
0 comments:
Post a Comment