Friday, July 11, 2008

Steinberg Cubase Sxinstaller Mac

The curls started to climb: they eat like camels

The curls are apparently well. Today ate 7 times. They weigh little more than yesterday and that is: 30.30 and 35 grams. 35 What is the yellow that was even more inkazzoso. This morning he tried to bite me and jumping like a spring the palm of your hand fed it before, so unexpectedly that even fallen flat belly on the floor. Luckily I was pulling out of the box and it was only 15 cm ... I am angry a mess: with me and him (mentally of course! Do not think that I made to scream a hedgehog 1 week). However since then has remained as it was given tramortito.Insomma calm down. In the afternoon you're never more agitated, I thought I would die instantly. I left alone one hour and came back as before. He ate like other all day and it seems normal. However
urchins are much less tender and seem to me less smart squirrel! Takes a little longer to understand that is going to get milk and need to open your mouth and open them before I have to practically beg and tap 4 or 5 times with the tip of the finger feeding Medela (arrived !!!!). What a laugh, tomorrow place a photo or a video when mangiano.Hanno a very long tongue, might compete with the anteaters!
eat like camels! Spread the language right and left and I have to keep the tip of the syringe inserted near but not like a pacifier because it does not take it ... I wonder how the hell to do to suck from his mother! Tomorrow, in fact, Sunday will see, work tomorrow and I can not do anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment