Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Why Women Like Strangling




Goodbye curls! Today, indeed ... let's start from the beginning: I was destroyed last night and breastfeed while I finished I realized that I could never make it alone nor cure well ricciolini.Conosco my limit I know where to stop: I had to breastfeed every 2 hours from the precise and clean poured milk after feedings and let them make bisognini ... well ... almost 45 minutes every 2 hours. Impossible for me right now! So last night I called the nearest town that I had already found on the Internet: Maggia, Switzerland, just above Locarno. There is another center in Reggio Emilia, but for me it would be farther away.
Basically this morning I suddenly loaded curls and children, the study closed with a sign of emergency and in about 2 hours and 30 has reached its destination. Beautiful day and beautiful by the lake to Locarno Verbania and it is worth it.

I am attaching photos of the place where now the two curls will be cared for by spouses who have set their entire house to bring up and treat them. Is called the center of care for curly hair and is part of the animal protection society of Bellinzona; www.spab.ch
While we were there came two other people to carry. In reality we must be careful not to overdo taking refuge in the rich man is around! Maybe graze their own way and someone really wants to pick them up thinking they are missing. As has happened here in the Biellese some time ago with baby deer grazing and were loaded into the trunk from unwary hikers on Sunday!

Obviously it pained us to leave but the good news is that they are only in foster care and that we will be returned if they survive. They say that under 50 grams (and these were 30g) are high risk and is not guaranteed to survive ... but there have also saved more children.

Here is a guest of the garden



These are feeders that curls back or are placed in the garden, feeding and weasel-proof cat



Instead these are the nest-boxes for those who live outside because the calves are kept in cages inside the house

0 comments:

Post a Comment