Sunday, October 17, 2010

Italiansbaby Showers Bad Luck

Nothing special. (C. Joko Bec)

" What happens with the actual practice? Why the feeling of being wounded by life begins to fade over time? What happens?
Only a self-centered self, a self clinging to the mind and body can be injured. That in itself is actually a concept formed by the thoughts we believe in, for example: "If I can not get it, I'll be very bad," or "If I'm not okay, it will be terrible," or "not having a house is really horrible. " What we call the self is nothing but a series of thoughts we are attached. If we are totally absorbed in our own little self, reality, the energy of the universe, will be completely ignored. [...] There
invitation certainly cut off from everything to be free from attachment. The attachment is not about what we have, but our opinions about what we have. [...]
The slow and difficult change induced by the practice based our lives and gives them more genuine peace. Without a fight to be at peace, we find that the storms of life hit us more and more gently. We begin to loosen our attachment to the thoughts which we identify with ourselves. The ego is a concept that is worn with practice. [...]

basic understanding of the attitude or not to be separated due to a radical change in our emotional life. This understanding implies that, in the face of any fact, we do not feel particularly hurt. This does not mean not to deal with problems that arise, but not mentally muttering, "How awful! Nobody passes the trouble that I'm going through. " It is as if understanding cancel this type of reaction. Student
So feel hurt is only our thoughts about a situation? Yes
Joko not identify more with these thoughts, just the situation we face and do not let that affect on us emotionally. Student
But we may feel hurt. Joko
Sure, I'll not deny this feeling. In practice we work with the physical sensations and thoughts that are, collectively, this 'I'm hurt'. If we experience fully the feelings and thoughts, 'I feel hurt' evaporates. I will never say that we should not feel the feelings we experience. Student
So you mean to let go of attachment to the wound? Joko
No. We can not force us to let go of attachment. Even if the attachment is just a thought, we can not decide, "Now let him go." It can not work. We need to understand what the attachment. We need to experience the fear, the physical sensation that is under attack. then wither attachment. Widespread misunderstanding is that in Zen we must 'let go'. We can not force us to let go. We need to experience the fear behind it.
also experience the feeling or attachment does not mean drama. Dramatize emotion means hide it. Student
If truly experience my sadness, I would not need to cry? Joko
We can also cry. But there is a difference between crying and dramatize our sadness, fear or anger. Dramatize it more often than not a hide. For example, a person who yells, screams, throws objects and squabble with one another, not in contact with his anger "(pp. 60, 63Niente special.
Bec Charlotte Joko, Nothing speciale.Vivere Zen

0 comments:

Post a Comment